While our students in Uganda are currently on break and won’t be back in school until September 15th, we thought you might like to take a look at what a typical day looks like for them. Stumbled across this photo in our archives this morning: a daily schedule of classes for our 5th, 6th and 7th graders.
- Students assemble at 8:10am
- Three 40 minute class periods from 8:30 to 10:30am
- 30 minute break until 11am
- Three more class periods from 11am to 1pm
- Lunch from 1 to 2pm
- Two class periods from 2 to 3:30pm
- End the day with fun & games from 3:30 to 4:30pm
Classes include: science, english, math, literacy, social studies and electives (music, dance & drama, PE or arts & technology).
How did or do your 5th-7th grade classes compare?
Follow Us on Social Media